image
Saturday, 13 November 2010,


Time seems to be passing faster than ever, and I am afraid of that.

I remembered how time can fast forward so that I can grow up, but now I wish I can stop, or even reverse time to enjoy childhood once more...

Preparation for A levels started eons ago, but in a blink of eyes, it's about to be over.

I miss the time spent studying with friends. Time was tough, but with their companion everything seems to be in control. Sometime I just wonder, when in this life, will we do that again, together?

I am not good at maintaining relationship. Saw Nigel while I was heading to RP the other day. I barely could recognize him. It was a rude awakening. I didn't realize how long I have been living in my past, in those memories. How much of the present have I missed out?

I sometime wish I can beat myself up for being such a coward. A coward who refuse to step out from the past and embrace the unknown future. Yes, I have them all planned out, but I seem to be ruining them myself...

And everything just start to get entangled over again...

16:58