Thursday, 1 July 2010,
Had both Chem and CLL P1 today. They are manageable, but very tiring. I was almost dozing off while I rush through my CLL P1. In the end, I have no choice but to take a toilet break to wash my face and freshen myself up.
Was badly affected by the second compre passage, the one on the peak of life. It gave 2 examples, 1 which stepped down gracefully after he has reached the peak of his career. The other, he retired and returned, earning nothing but humility.
Memories started to flash through my mind. I was the latter of the 2 examples, and I ended up very badly. For that, I paid a heavy price, and I am unable to let go of it. It haunts me every night, either giving me insomnia or nightmares. I was too engrossed with shouldering the responsibilities well and neglected many things much more important, friendship for instance...
A shattered crystal ball can be mended, but the cracks will remain there, forever....
22:37