image
Saturday, 17 April 2010,

With the last march out command, they marched out proudly from the hall, ending the parade, ending their story. Some of them are relieved that it has finally ended, some of them proud of the difference they have made in their years of service...

Yet, this is only what I imagine. I wasn't there to share it with them. Trapped by the silly mind, I wasn't able to pluck up enough courage to face something which is over years ago. For that, I apologise. I must admit, though 2 years have passed and I am ending my current term, my mindset is, to a certain extent, still stuck in that time. How I wish nothing like that would happen, and my ideal ending will come true.

However, what has passed will not return, it is only the memory that is haunting myself, a memory that has caused nightmares. I have a major exam like you guys, and as much as I will like to help you guys, I myself is facing a huge problem myself. I hope we'll meet and gather like we used to soon, though I don't know how long it will last.

With that, I wish you guys all the best.

The end of your story, the seal of mine as well...

11:03