image
Wednesday, 24 February 2010,

24 Feb today. If it was 2 years, I would have gotten so excited and will be preparing for a gift. Today, from a senior's point of view, from a friend's point of view, I texted to wish you.

No reply.

I thought maybe you were busy, but upon checking, it seems that there wasn't any earlier replies as well. I am worried, that you may be hiding from me. I think I have brought great disturbance to your life for a period of time. I must apologise for that. I am lost, seriously.

I thought maybe you have changed your handphone number and this is no longer in use. Maybe you have forgotten to tell me, maybe I have been forgotten. Nevertheless, it is also time for me to go too. Maybe, this signifies a new adventure for me as I put the final memory of RSS down...

Happy Birthday to you!



我把最美丽的你锁进箱子,扔下山崖,开始一个人流浪。

20:50