image
Saturday, 20 February 2010,

Dad left for East Timor this morning. If I am not wrong, he should be reaching by now. The desicion was made quite quickly. Maybe because of all these work these days, I have become more senile and slower to reaction, but nevertheless it was still a shock for me.

I wish he can stay in Singapore for work, but for his future, for a better life, he has to make this desicion. He'll return every 3 months, but still, it is something that the family has to get used to. This year has been a very troublesome year for me even though it is only 2 months. The road ahead will definitely be more bumpy. How I wish he can stay by me and support me through this year. Independence is in a few years, I just want to spend more time with you before I set out for a new journey into the society myself.

Someone was crying in the master bedroom yesterday night. It shocked me, and I almost cried when I heard it. We just seem to be reluctant for him to leave. I had the urge to tell him not to leave, but it will be very selfish. Mum came out after a while with rather swollen eyes, saying that she had stomachache. It seems that both of them had cried...

I was semi-conscious when dad was leaving for the airport in the morning. Just felt him stroking my head, then saw his silhouette to my brother's bed doing the same thing. I was too tired to bid him goodbye, but I think my brother called him later on to bid him goodbye.

I don't know whay life will be like without him, but for sure, I will do my best to prove that I can do it, since my grades has become a worry for him recently...

13:38