Wednesday, 13 January 2010,
To the guy in green:
The enthusiasm of your parent is indeed very touching. For the whole day yesterday, parents like yours aren't much, although so many people attended. You seem to have the potential, though you look like you don't like Chinese much. Nevertheless, I hope you will consider our school still, even if in the end, you aren't in CLEP. =)
To the guy in Punggol:
我是你人生中逗留很短很短的过客。Although I do not know your name, but your passion in Chinese has indeed touched me. I really think that there aren't anymore people with similar background and share such a burning passion for Chinese. I hoped I have helped you and I really hope that I can see you in our school. However, I must apologise for giving you a piece of advise against my usual way of doing things.
I view first choice as the utmost important choice for entry to schools. For so many years, I have been telling people to choose a school that have high chances of being enrolled and it should be the best for you. Yet yesterday, I have foolishly advised you to waste your first 2 choices. I pray together with you that you can enter our school. Although chances of you seeing this is almost negligible, I hope you may reconsider what I've said. 我为我一时的兴奋,给了你错了的忠告道歉。我很希望你会有机会看到我所写的,三思而后行。我会为你祈祷,祈祷不会害了你、祈祷你能如愿以偿。
To the rest out there:
At times I must admit that we have gotten results that may not be able to grant us entry to our preferred schools. I assume that many of you will have the intention of appealing in and out, but remember, that such actions are risks that may put your future at stack, so think properly and even go through with your parents before making a desicion. I congratulate those who have scored what you have wanted for your exams and wish that you will get into a school of your choice. For those that didn't perform as what you were expecting, don't give up and stay positive, for even the worse things can yield best results.
Hope to see you guys soon. =)
22:54