Friday, 1 January 2010,
I am late this year, or rather last year, to be exact. Used to post all reflections of the last day of the year, but this year, I'll do it on the first day of the New Year due to some circumstances.
2009 was a a very fast and busy year. Many special events have taken place, but things just happen so quickly that I have no recollections of some. I'll list those that I remember, to round up 2009 properly.
After months of waiting, we managed to get into NYJC, where we begin writing the new chapter of our lives.
《红烧排骨》, my very first 戏剧watched.
CLEP writing camp, the very first time I met with the entire CLEP family of Singapore.
Chalet of 0915.
LOVE my GOOD LTC campmates forever!
Highlight of the year: CLEP Taiwan Immersion Trip. (5 Dec-19 Dec)
Last event of the year: Countdown to 2010 (Part 1).
2009 went just as quickly as it came... Wishing all my friends a very Happy New Year. May 2010 be filled with surprises with no unhappy events. Although I may forget what we've been through momentarily, the mark that you've left in my heart will be forever. One day, I'll remember our time spent together again, I promise... ...
23:30