image
Tuesday, 26 January 2010,

I've realise that my hair is getting brittle. Thinner and thinner they have gotten, from black to brown they've changed. Time has hit me so hard, I must admit, I have to age.

I've realise that my memory has gone from bad to worse. I'll start to look for my specs even if I am wearing them. Now one more problem has arise, how can I manage my CCA life?

I've realise that friends can no longer be trusted at times. When knowing too much becomes a sin, and spreading them out turns everything stale, I wonder, how did I know you then? Maybe friendship aren't that pure afterall, and I really hope that I'm wrong.

I've realise that I am drifting apart now. When my presence is a nuisance, and work becomes the excuse of absence. Maybe that's the trend as we grow, from friends to lovers, and the playtime's all gone.

I've realise many things that I should not know. It's a burden to me, and turned everything sore. Upon reflection, I've realsie that Human Stupidity has caused it all... ...

20:00