Wednesday, 4 November 2009,
I still remember what Benson said on the MRT train yesterday. "Prepare for the worse and hope for the best." This is the plight I am in currently. May be a shock to many, even for myself. I cannot believe what situation I am in right now. It should not happen and not allowed to happen. Just have to stay strong and move ahead, I guess.
Was still busy with many minor things when Xin Yi sms-ed. Chalet changed to BBQ, can? Quite a disappointment at first. I remembered how the previous BBQ was like last year and how some of them wanted to chalet. I am sure Zheng Xiong has consider all possible advantages and disadvantages before coming to this desicion. Furthermore, I am not planning this, so it is wise for me to just agree. Whatever the case, I am looking forward to meeting them.
Things start to get from bad to worse after that. Venue wanted to be at Fushan Garden. Rui Xia not informed, officers may be invited... Suddenly, I have the urge to stop and interfere. But I realised that I am no longer in the state to do that. It is time for them to get things done their own ways and draw lessons learnt and improve.
The changes, suddenly feel very pressurised. I am afraid to go...
Lols
21:52