Wednesday, 11 November 2009,
The troublesome PW has finally ended. One whole year of non-stop work, maybe except for Promos. As I walked out of 5-44 today, I felt a thousand tonne lighter. Results don't matter now. I did my best till the very end, although there were times where I felt like just throwing it away. No doubt, as what the HOD said, this may be one unforgettable experience in our JC life, be it good or bad.
Looking back now, let us not distribute the credit, who did the most, who slacked the most. To me, all group members have changed my way of facing problems, how I look at things and even how I should treat this life.
To Beier:
I do not know what to say to you as there are simply too many. You could have killed me, but I remember this poster at the MRT station. "Tough times never last, but tough people do." It is a miracle for me to tolerate some things you do until today. I shall not list them here, and rest assured that I will not list them out anywhere. For some reasons, I am able to control my very foul temper for a year. Maybe with Jianan's chill pills, maybe I have really grow. I must admit, sometimes I still throw a bit of tantrum and complains, but overall, you are safe from my scoldings. Because of the clash in working style and beliefs, I must thank you. If not for you, my temper may still be as bad as before, maybe even worse due to so many drastic changes around.
To Haoyan:
Must first apologise that I am using your facebook display picture instead of your photo. Couldn't find any in facebook nor the class pictures. Still looks cool anyway, as it gives you a sense of mystery which is very compatible with your diligence.
You are the member that I worry the most because you work the hardest. Having you in the group is indeed my honour. A computer expert, a very hard worker. When I hear that you can work up till 5am for our project, I am very worried, touched and guilty. Worried of your health, touched by your valuable contributions to the group and guilty for not being able to help. You are my source of motivation, and make me want to continue despite the fact that we are doing more than average.
Although PW ends here, we still have our CCA to continue to strive and work hard for. At least, you continue to give your very best and more... ...
To Clara:
At first sight, your silence and mere smile was rather irritating because we need ideas for our project, but you were not speaking. You are someone who taught me to have patience, something which I lack of in the past. To be patient to find out why you seldom talk, to have patience to solve the problem and to have patience to improve situations. In the end, my wait seems to pay off. Although there is room for improvements, but I am sure you have learn as much from this year, haven't you?
To Jianan:
The drug trafficker, who is an expert at trafficking this drug known as the chill pills. Your calmness in every situations is the direct opposite of the panicky me. Must really give you a salute for your might. You are, in my memory, the only person not affected by my rush till now. In fact, you calmed me down. I once looked at Benson as an example to follow, now I must learn from you too. I sometimes feel that it is a bit late to only know you now, to only befriend you at my lowest point. You will be a strict teacher, and I think I will do much better and maybe not end up in this state. Alas, that may be heaven's will for me to start all over again. I cannot imagine how disastrous it will be if the group is without you.
I do not know whether I was a enjoyable working partner, but you are definitely one. PW was not smooth sailing for both of us, but we are still bonded to one more project. If nothing goes wrong, I hope to work wonders with you and the group once again in the next upcoming project. It should be a must, nothing should go wrong, I really hope so... ...
Last but not least,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
With that final note, I can now happily exclaim that I have passed through the period of PW. Lols
19:59