image
Friday, 16 October 2009,


Finish reading the book I Believe You by Low Kay Hwa today. It is the first time I manage to finish a book within a day, 6 hours to be exact. Partially because the book is thin, I am too engrossed with the story that I just cannot let go for a moment.

I love the book to a certain extent, because of these reasons:
  1. It is a romance story. I am a very fussy reader, and buy/borrow books that are to my liking. Just happened I a mild interest in romance story, so when Qiqi was borrowing it, I borrowed it from her after she finished.
  2. I have seen 2-3 emails on its introduction. At first I thought it was real (it was stated in the mail), so attempt to search for it. due to school work and exam, I've never spend too much time looking for it, only browsing through book stores when I happen to walk pass them.
However, though it is a rather nice book, there are still some things that I dislike about...
  1. It's happy ending is touching. However, it seems to be of very little relevance in reality. Hard to find, or rather, impossible for such a story to happen.
  2. Its plot is surprising, but I find it a little exaggerated. Poor couple...
  3. The email is fake, the story is fiction. -.-

Nice and touching at first look, but when you realise one thing, you'll find that the whole fantasy just shatter...

Such love doesn't exist...

23:25