Saturday, 31 October 2009,
Borrowed this movie back from the library yesterday. As there is almost nothing left to do for PW OP, watched it in class with Qiqi and Denis. At the back says: " If you do not cry after you've watched this, you do not have a soul."
We were joking with that line while watching, until the very end, when Taichi, the main character, brought Helen to the beach and showed her summer. Tears were already welling up my eyes throughout the scene, and when Denis sort of shrieked, they just rolled down without warning. There I goes, crying for the first time while watching a movie... ...
After one very busy year, I seemed to have lost my motivation and my ultimate target that I am working so hard for. After this movie, it seems to rang a bell within me. I want to change lives, whether human or animals alike. I wish to be the lighthouse in the dark, and guide those who have lost their way while pursuing their dreams back. I want to be like Taichi, giving Helen her best times and helping her out of the darkeness, even though life for her wasn't very long. He was her mother... ...
Thoughts continue to run in my mind, but I cannot phrase them into words. After watching it again with my mother yesterday evening, I realised that even her eyes were a bit red. I resisted the urge of crying again by moving away to the bathroom. Today, the howl of Helen is still so vivid now as I share my thoughts... ...
When Taichi's mother finally developed the photos, this weird image struck me once again, and tears start swelling up once more... ...
12:39