image
Friday, 7 August 2009,

NDP is here again. Celebrating in a new environment, playing back an old role that I've never got used to ever since I joined UG, as a spectator. Standing at attention and looking at the simple ceremony held, thousand thoughts flew through my mind.

I suddenly remembered how I was part of the contigent while still a cadet. Giving up practically 1 month of time with the junoirs to train, enduring hot weather, agaitated ICs. Never know how to appreciate that while I was still a cadet. Looking back now, it was indeed one of my best NDPs I've ever had. This year, the responsibilty has fallen onto the fellow Sec 1 that I used to train. Time has indeed fly.

Celebration in school is purely a games day. Rather noisy and messy for me, so I went to 博文轩 for some self study. Rare chances to sit down and really work with a clear mind nowadays. Usually I will doze off while doing my homework, and giving up after a while to get my sleep. Revision haven't start proper. I really think I am in a bit of trouble. Sigh...

I've decided to go to 4/4 BBQ. No doubt it is past I haven't let down, but instead of running away from it, I've decided to face it. The problem has to be tackled sooner or later, so why not go with an open heart. Who knows, maybe I am indeed the one who is paranoid...

Got to go now, byebye. =D

15:29