image
Monday, 24 August 2009,

The monster wakes up once more, terrorising my life once again...

Ever since the last war, everything went peaceful after the monster lost and returned to its usual slumber. I had locked up the door to prevent it from disrupting my life. To make things save, I've dumped the key away so that there is no chance of opening the door again.

I guess, miracle does happened. During one chit-chat session, a question woke it up, and it started to fight its way out. The door must have gone fragile after the years of neglect, or else the monster would not be able to fight its way out so quickly.

With external stress coming up, the last thing that I was hoping for is an internal threat. Now, I've to fight to bring this beast down before it starts it rampage. Yes, I won't let it do whatever it likes. Everything should be the same as before, peaceful.

I won't kill it, but I'll make sure it gets locked up till the day its use arise. For now, it is battle again.

Such things shouldn't happen...

18:15