Thursday, 9 July 2009,
The test results are finally out. Nothing much to say, 'cos I don't know what to say either. To summarise: I studied hard, yet I didn't get the grades I think I deserve. There may be many reasons for not doing well. However, my reason is that I panicked in almost every exam and everything just shut down.
Hard to believe? I doubt anyone will believe. I have come to the stage whereby my fear of exam has been out of control and it is badly affecting my exams, even worse than Os.
Confidence vanished as I prepare to kiss goodbye to a good grade to my CLL. I have never fail my Chinese tests, even when I was sick while taking the paper. This is the first time I fumbled...
Lots of things going on like nobody's business. With shocks after shocks, I really don't know how long I can stand against these coming blows. My self-esteem has hit record low and I do not know how to face it. Really feel like running away and let the heart take the full blast.
While I sort out my thoughts, the only thing I am doing right now is to keep myself cheerful in school. It is afterall, a sin to me for spreading sorrow to others.
Cowards run away, but they survived in the end and still stands a chance to fight back. I can run, but in the end, I know I am going to take the blow of the shock. How I wish I can retreat and sort things out...
20:47