Sunday, 19 July 2009,
Went back to school for test yesterday. It was the same paper as our mid year, so I studied all over again and went vommiting the answers. Although quite bored, but I managed to do it again. I was calm and I managed to bring the points I remembered across for questions 1-4. I am contented with that, although I didn't have the time to complete question 5. Maybe I need to work on my time management, and I'll pay attention to it.
Spotted one thing that sort of knocked me awake during the test and gave me something which I think is an answer to a question I have been troubled with.
"In the end, it does not matter how much marks you get, but how much effort you've put in. You may have studied, but if the marks isn't what you are expecting, just continue trying. Never give up."As the storm subsides, the rainbow starts to form across the sky, signifying a new and better beginning. Let's get gear up and prepared for the upcoming challenges. =D
長亭外,古道邊,芳草碧連天, 晚風拂柳笛聲殘,夕陽山外山。 天之涯,地之角,知交半零落, 一觚濁酒盡餘歡,今宵別夢寒... ...
16:49