image
Sunday, 5 July 2009,

I've made it back... Badly shocked.

Hasn't been in the right state since the 3rd week of school holidays. Now, I don't know what I am...

Looks like I shouldn't have write that essay for my holiday assignment. Indeed it is a new breakthrough for me to write using the format of a diary entry, however it is nevertheless still a tiring chore to do. Imagine pouring your soul out into the paper through the pen you are holding. To summarise it: 元气大伤。

Mid Year's gone as quickly as it came. I think this is the worse exam I've ever taken. I am always extremely nervous when I enter the exam hall that what I have revised starts to turn blank slowly. 1 week of math revision, and I came out praying that I don't get a single digit. 2-3days of chemistry revision, and I came out feeling hopeless. CLL P1 was still managable. The only paper that I was able to go through rather calmly. CLL P2? Horrible time revising, and the worse paper. I turned blank when Mr Teo announced start. Cold, hungry and demoralised when I walked out. Even started to worry about whether it will affect my biology shortly after that. Thank god biology was easy. The only paper other than GP that I am confident of getting a grade up to my expecatations.

New implementatitons will start soon. Hopefully it can boost my confidence level and lower the risk of heart attack. Lols...

Many questions are again flooding my mind. Trying my very best to look for an answer on my own. It's like spring cleaning in the mind. But when will it end?

23:15