image
Tuesday, 16 June 2009,

Recently crazy about 尤今's books. The stories were so nicely written, and mostly stories about herself while she was overseas, teaching etc.

Currently reading《听,青春在哭泣》. It is a book with short stories about her experience and the students she has faced over the years as a teacher. Deeply touched and inspired, suddenly hope that I can be one soon.

I still remember when I was still in secondary school, and my teacher once asked my about my ambition. I told him I wanted to be a teacher. He then continue to ask me why and here are my reasons:

1. I see many students nowadays with amibitions, yet lost on their journey towards it. I want to guide them and bring them onto the right track to help them achieve their goals quickly.

2. All individual has their talent. However, some of them, for some reasons or another, are not recognised and even looked down upon. I want to help students to clear these obstacles and boost their confidence.

3. To impart what I know to them and we learn new things together.

However, as I continue reading, the desire for me to teach becomes stronger. 尤今老师's stories were all so motivating. Really admire her patience. Now I have an example to work towards, let's brush up the subjects that I wanna teach and get ready...

It is getting so exciting... XD

21:38