Monday, 15 June 2009,

It's monday today. Wanted to blog yesterday, but there was a sudden change of schedule. Many things to say, I froze them, and left it till today. So here I go...
Was writing an essay for CL holiday homework. I remembered that my teacher once asked me, whether my style of writing belong to those who write on topics related to their lives. I nodded. This time round, coincidentally, I was writing about my past and it bumped into ATC and STC... ...
I never forgot how panic I was last year when they went to ATC. As I eat my canned food that my mother prepared for me due to her rushing, suddenly remembered of them. 7+pm, around the time I had my dinner when I was in ATC... It feels like as though there is a rock weighing onto your heart and you cannot stop worrying about it, until Sunday, she was the first to message me, and I heaved a sigh of relief... ...
This year, I was more panicky than the last. My brother is going as well. They were not much of a worry, as they have become CLs, more matured and more prepared. Feels so weird as my brother returned with all his talks. It is as though I am listening to what I have been through during my time. The essay was completed and sent to the teacher. With my weak expression, I think that is one of the best essay that I have written so far this year. Hopefully, the teacher agrees with it.
仿佛在朋友的玩笑下,真的变成了一个老伯。三天两夜,一边写着作文,以便尝试想象着乌敏岛的情景。好像和他们一起玩了,在重温当时的旧梦。我无时无刻都在“碎碎念”,跟父母说弟弟会怎样怎样,心里,也挂念着一群好友。直到他们回家那天,还在催着爸爸去码头接弟弟回家。
虽然很想念这一切,但是风筝越飞越远是事实。我已经不是控制风筝的人,也没有能力控制那高高在上的风筝。或许,他们已经不算是风筝,而是鸟儿,能控制高度、方向的鸟儿,翱翔在那片属于他们的天空。好多时候,真希望能与他们一起飞翔,可是我知道那片天已不属于我的,强迫自己飞上去,后果将是不堪设想。
如今,我有如站在大草原上的那个小孩,看着彩色的风筝远去,欢乐无比。那些风筝,是陪我度过童年,一起成长,一起玩乐的回忆。虽然有丝丝不舍,但还是笑着,挥着手说:“风筝拜拜!祝你们好运!”
我不应该,也不能够羡慕他们。毕竟,我也曾在那片广阔的蓝天飞过。光阴似箭,真的觉得自己“老”了。每当看着以前的照片,找到自己,泪就会在眼眶打滚。我真的好怀念过去,真的好怀念... ...
22:16