Thursday, 11 June 2009,
Aloha!!! I am back. Rather busy these days, so couldn't come and blog. Went for CLEP writing camp from Monday to Thursday. After so many years of training camps and activity-based camps, this is the first "lesson-based" camp that I have attended. Walked there on monday morning, then checked in to our dormitory. It is very cool!!! More like a hotel in my eyes. Reminds me of the Kuching trip last year, but just 10 times worse than the 5 star hotel.
Had talks by local CL related work presenters to have talks. Such as 林启元,郭庆亮,杨君伟 and so on. Their talks were all very useful and informative. Best of all, they have lots of interaction with us, making the "lectures" very interesting.
There is also one by a Taiwanese Writer 钟文音. We had 3 talks by her, all with words of advises to improve our skill of writing. The last one, which is the 4th today was to go through the homework she set us - essays. Looking through the love letters and emotional essays was like slicing my meat slowly. So beautifully written, the words never fail to touched me.
We went to the Asian Civilisation Museum on the 2nd day. After reading so many books on Histor of China, I can finally have a close look at the different antiques of Kangxi Emperor. That is so fantastic man!!! We came back, had a competition to advertise the Museum and had fun. =)
3rd night, we had a "campfire", where we act out our textbooks' stories. Enjoyed it very much. Although we didn't win anything in the end, I feel that as long as we have done our best, we need not have to be recognised as the best. =D 十二莲花超棒!!!谢谢你们让我有个那么难忘的写作营。但愿还有机会再相见。=D
This is one of the most unforgettable camp I have ever attended. When I get the pictures, I will post the online to share. =)
For now, 我随风去了... ...
19:44