Saturday, 23 May 2009,

Time really flies... Looking back, it is already almost half a year gone since I left Riverside... There is barely enough time now to read and entertain myself. Fortunately, everyone will grow to adapt to their new environment. Learning how to enjoy the process of studying and working hard will be the might to keep me going... ...
I feel like all of us are ageing really fast. It always seem like yesterday since I turned 15, took over more leadership responsibilities and change things to the way they are now. 2 years have passed since. From what I heard from Nigel and Zi Hao, today is their POP. I always wanted this day to come for my squad, but I am here now, while the ceremony is happening in school... I feel that I haven't been back for quite a while, and I will have rusted quite lot. It is just awkward for me to ask...
I really wish I can witness the Sec 4 stepping down and the Sec 3 took over. Ultimately, they were the one who grew up with me... Maybe that is fate... Maybe I am just too sentimental... However, I think I am the only one who keeps telling my friends how unique the squad I took is. Maybe I am silly, but when I am down, even till now, I still think of you guys as a source of motivation. Keep going and excel both in academics, CCA and your life. Remember, Henry is always around you if you guys need any help... =)
*A withered flower will fall off from its tree. However, it will decompose on the ground and give its remaining nutrients to the tree that it once grow on...*
10:10