image
Tuesday, 5 May 2009,

It is 5 May again... Rashidi's and Cheryl's birthday, Japanese Children's Day. Why I know so much??? Long story. This day was a special day to me, about 5 yrs ago. As time flies like a kite out of reach, its significance gradually fades away. Today, 5 May is just a normal day to me, with a special memory attached to it yet to be washed away fully...

Break at 1pm was rather pleasant for me. The wind was blowing so cheerfully. The clouds were so white, the sky is so blue. Suddenly feel very relaxed, everything is finally lifting off and moving away with the wind... I even had the urge to just fly off with the wind. The feeling is just so comfortable, like something lost for quite a while...

天未亮时,我踏着轻松的脚步,向地铁站走去。到了公园,一阵酷似茉莉花花香扑鼻而来。顿时感觉到自己轻飘飘的。抬头一看,树上仿佛被冰霜开满了,白白白白的。闭上眼睛享受,竟感到自己好像被花包裹似的。在那没有邪恶的洁白世界,万物好像都停顿了下来,跟着我步伐走。心轻了很多、心结解了很多、心房也整齐了许多。冷冷的风,犹如一双双手,微微地拂过我的脸,冰凉但又慈祥,仿佛大地在告诉我,随缘吧,别强求。一切都会美好的。好希望能在那儿多呆一会儿,但因时间的关系,得依依不舍地离开... ...

When you start to put some things off your mind and relax a bit, everything seems so peaceful and beautiful. I suspect only when there is inner peace, you will be able to notice that even the smallest object is beautiful... ...

Tomorrow is an important day. However, from confident to worry to humble to no confidence to no feel, I have calm down. Whatever it is tomorrow, just let it be, let it be....

21:37