Friday, 24 April 2009,
Was like mad today. After math lecture, quick recess then went up to look for teacher. Was late for PW, but wanted to finish the discussion with the teacher... No fate... sigh.
Very nervous as we had CLL today. When I am prepared for poem, usually just get so tensed up that when I stand up, everything goes blank and I have a bit of breathing difficulty. Still fine, but not happy with my work performance still. This is my favourite and most confident subject, must not fail!!!
After CLL, again have a serious of meetings. Met up with VP to talk about the gathering, then ran down canteen for a quick bite before PE. Ran up to the classroom again to meet the P to collect money. In the end, no money collected 'cos not all done.
Tmr long day. Need to go for training, then may have to go meet the supplier. Worse still, things are not properly done. I am very worried. Tight schedule tmr...
Realised that today is only my 1st official day as a class chairperson, and my CCA post haven't even been finalised, yet I feel that I have so many things to do. A bit tiring for me. How I wish I can sit in the canteen and joke around with the boys. 1 thing I enjoyed is to water the plants. The bamboo finally seem revived. Relieved...
I don't know how long I can last, but I hope I can manage and very soon, I'll need help... What a term I will have...
22:29