image
Thursday, 23 April 2009,

Went for CLEP EXCO interview yesterday. Was nervous initially. I calmed myself down and went in. very eager to answer all their questions. Came out quite okay. I even have a few questions in mind for next year's interview. I am in a dilemma right now. Should I just be comfortable in the comfort zone like the P say, or should I take up the challenge and move up? Will I even move up in the first place? I really don't know. I'll tend after the flowers, and take whatever I am given. Poor flowers, they are drying up. I will water them daily from tmr...



Got "election" today. Like my worse fear, I walked through without any other candidates wanting to elect. The whole class comm wasn't by election... Other than Jill that has volunteered as SL rep, the rest are my candidates for vice chairperson. I don't know. Joyce vice chair, Denis NE rep, Jun Hao Health rep. I really hope there is an election, but well, maybe things goes better this way? In reality, you cannot choose who you wanna work with, right? Let's just hope I will be able to make it...

Still lost though. 5th term in the office liao, just that I moved the HQ. Lols. I still feel worried and disturbed. Should I really go for the 5th term, or maybe just take a rest, one I have been yearning for. Taking it up isn't easy, so is putting it down. I hurt myself and many while in the first 4 terms, I don't want history to repeat itself...

What to do? Where to go? How???

22:06