Tuesday, 21 April 2009,
The week just seems to come like that. No nothing. With a stream of work that just keeps coming like a leaking dam. Since I don't know how to fix it, I will just get prepared for the full blast that will come pretty soon...
Basically my spirit is just like taking a roller coaster ride, high at a point, bottom at some other points. CCS performance gave me a new inspiration in my life, so I am more motivated now. Yet, I have new questions that I wanna answer myself.
Received date for scholarship interview. I am brushing my reading up as I have practically kill myself with the titles that I wrote in the essay, books that I still reading and understanding. Hopefully nothing goes wrong. Hopefully...
Exhausted currently. I am actually starting to feel a bit useless as time goes. Duties are piling up and some have been stagnant. Things run concurrently to the extent that I am even struggling to keep myself afloat. After looking at the CC point whiteboard this morning, I am hoping that the class comm election will come quickly. I have doubts that I can continue to chair the class for another term or 2. Never in my previous terms have I encounter so much duties, yet so little time to gather the class for discussion. Should I continue? Really lost and drained out.
Tomorrow is the LEP club EXCO interview. I am excited about it, 'cos I cannot wait to hear what they going to ask me. I have not prepared, but I am confident that I can answer their questions nicely. Whatever the outcome is, I will graciously accept it, because I have done my best and enjoyed the process.
Was reading a book by 尤今老师 recently. Fell in love with it. The stories are all so fantastic. I was even wishing she will teach me, but I know it is just me and my fat dreams. I will learn from her writing style, to improve myself for the dream that I will work hard to achieve.
Time flies, I have to go. Enjoy your week ahead... =)
20:44