image
Friday, 3 April 2009,

Celebrating the 100th post as I am writing. It seems like last life that I started blogging. How it started? I forgot, but when I am lazy to write on my diary, this has become a platform for me to express my emotions and share my thinking...


Let's start proper. Quite irritated today, for the whole day, till now. It seems that the temper is out of control and I have to avoid getting into long conversations as I am afraid I may blow. Maybe it is because of the lack of sleep, maybe it is because of the terrible workload, maybe it is because of the 春秋无义战that has been going on recently.

Tired, frustrated and very disappointed. I have dropped the sword that I used to wield, and I have no intentions of picking it up again. No more wars, yet I am forced to pick the sword up and fight once more... All these nonsense, I don't want to think of it anymore. Just let me shed off my horrible past, and start over as a new person不打战,以仁治国。

Forget about it, rather disturbed and tired. Need to rest, bye for now...

21:32