image
Thursday, 30 April 2009,

Short and a extremely busy week for me. Monday practically missed everything because of the CLEP scholarship interview. The interview was more of a chit-chat seesion to me. I feel very relaxed and refreshed after coming out. Managed to retrieve a bit of my memory on the books back. Mr Ng says I am "hao lian". I don't know, I just love to share and even discuss issues like these...

Had a bonding session with the senoirs in CCA on wednesday. Xing Yi and I were in charge of it, but I suggested we split into 2 ways yesterday, as we have to settle the T-shirts ASAP. Everything was planned out and well, you can say sorted out. When the P came forward and asked, I was a bit stunned. Nervous doing things in front of senoirs. I think I piss the P and VP off a bit because of my cowardice. Still feel stupid even up till now. Went to supplier's after that. Problem again. By the time we headed home, it was 8pm already. reached home quite late that my grandparents called and told me off. Well, not really scolding, I think just worried. I know my limits. I will have to perfectly do all these things given to me. Shrinking away shouldn't be what a gentleman should do... ...

突然好想静下来。或许,真的累了。愿风能带走一切,早日恢复平静... ...

21:14