image
Friday, 6 March 2009,

Life in JC is getting tougher and tougher. It's no honeymoon year as some described. It is worse than getting stung by a hive of bees.

Turning on the computer is not a luxury, because I have to come online almost everyday to print notes. Just 1 rule: No playing. This week is like, once home, on comp. 1000 words GP essay draft, 500 PW PI. Just got a chance to breathe before I go again.

Tomorrow is the sports carnival, At East Coast Park. Area C somemore. Quite excited for tomorrow, not because got run, but because I am returning back to the place where I forgot something. I am going back to the beach... ... Beaches, always a sentimental place for me. I found valuables there and lose valuables there. Tomorrow, finally can return, to the spot where I was lost... ...

蝴蝶成双远飞去,独留花儿丛中泣。
羡慕蝶儿成双对,天涯海角一起去。
田里虽有万花聚,知己却不其中立。
青山白水默无语,蓝天白云叹可惜。


Yawn, got to go do ther work. Lousy poem I know, but at least I tried...... =)

18:23