image
Monday, 16 March 2009,

Holiday has come. Well, to most of the junoirs, it is a bit of holiday. For me, it is equivalent to self-study week. All the homework piled up for me. With lecture notes to go through and practise to make. I don't think I have had a holiday like this before. When sechool reopen, most subjects will have their tests. This, is flood with paper. Lol

Feeling more and more down recently. I don't know why. I feel like vanishing from the spot right now. The path I chose has been wrong since the beginning. I have almost no one with me on this horrible journey. They came and accompanied me for a while. Then they left, usually on the most crucial part/the moment I need support most. I keep thinking about the wish I made at the beginning of the year. Yet, it seems harder and harder to make that wish come true. 一个人走,是孤独,可怕的。虽然有人陪,但心总是冷的。或许,要求太高了。或许,有人陪以算庆幸了。This, is flood with negative thoughts. Must be cleared.

It seems that I have been waging war with myself so many times that I feel rather weak and tired. No doubt, I seem to getting very pessismistic. But, it is a sin to spread sorrow to my surrounding instead of joy. I can only yell them out here. Thousand apologies to those reading this. I have been spreading sorrow here. Lol

Haha... Finished posting. It is time to pick myself up and move on, stronger than yesterday.

10:06