Thursday, 26 March 2009,
Has been very busy for the week. Partially because I deserve it for not planning my hols well enough. Fortunately, I manage to survive the ordeal of being trapped in the pile of work.
19/3/09 - 20/3/09
Went back to school for Project Management workshop. Quite a dry workshop, but the facillitators made it very interesting. Personally, felt that the workshop is of very gd relevance as we need to use the skills in the future. I personally also got the chance to chair a dry event, which is horrible. I have never chair an event before. In addition, we have to work with another grp to come up with the event. With my rather weak PR plus my nervousness and anxiety, the whole event to me was quite a nightmare. Fortunately, there is Jianan and Yi Jing (sry if I spell ur name wrongly) to help, or else I think I might have just collapse there.
20/3/09
Went back to RSS for NPCC unit camp. Was very excited to return, 'cos I haven't really got a chance to go back since school reopened. Furthermore, this is the first time the Sec 3 are planning a unit event. I wanna see how they handle it. Was very touched at the sight of them working hard. Actually, I am still worried about them not being able to cope, having problems with each other etc, but I think I am really a bit over. They have become stronger. I have watched them grown, now they are leaders of the unit. It is time I really should shift my focus from them to my JC lifestyle. Maybe I have, just that sometimes, my mind will wander off to think about them.
The campfire was superb. I forgot when was the last time I had a campfire. I always feel very "emo" during campfire. Burn burn burn, burn away the bad things. Usually after that, I feel very relaxed and high. This time too. Super happy that day, even though I was scared out of my wits during the workshop. A bit sad though, at the end. Cannot stay back. Well, nvm, I came back to do homework still. There will defintely be time for us to meet again, I am sure. Remember my promise? I will try to make it true, 'cos Henry Loh has never break a promise till now.
The June CIBTC is very tempting. Though I have agreed to go, but I am now very worried. School reopens 2 days after the course, and I will have my mid year then. Worried about my studies. Furthermore, I have activities going on during the June hols, most of them clash with the course. Quite confused now. I have been considering for a while whether I should back out. It is really time I move on. My past has been rather disturbing, I wish to move on as I have just shake some off to carry on. Sigh, desicion making...
This Week
Busy like mad this week, manage to finish everything, and have some time for relaxation, for the time being. Went to CCA on wednesday for a sharing. Taiwan and China immersion trip. very tempted to go. I wish I will get the scholarship. I really wanna become a CL teacher, and I really wish to see the world more, and expose myself more to CL.
Had a personality test after that. Freaking true about myself. I have never take a test so true before. It has proved that I have changed from Sec Sch to JC. The usual reason I give to that, I have become slower in everything, scared of taking leadership responsibilities and very bad at expressing myself. Only after today's consultation with my CT, I have convinced myself that I should continue to chair my class. Hopefully I am not wrong in that.
Very tired. Shall end here then. Gd nite =)
20:07