image
Thursday, 19 March 2009,

Busy week for me. Was trying to complete as much homework as I can for the past 3 days. But, I don't think I have done anything yet. I am still thinking on how to write my essay. Writing essays is my only channel of expressing myself, because I don't know music. Yet as I age, the hand starts to get senile.

写作的双手,好像越来越废。越写越苦恼。近来的作品,都好像缺了什么东西。连幸怡老师都说不出来。直到金茗老师一点,才把我点醒。再看看那些写作,觉得很烦。它们是空的, 根本不会让人感动。开始觉得越来越失败。人,应该是在练习中变强,我好像却相反。一篇文章竟然写成那样,说真的,有点灰心,让我很想放弃。

我一直在说,自己以大不如前。 论记忆、论思想、论野心、论脾气等,已没有中学是那么敏感,那么强烈。“汉朝以亡,太宗以死。”现在的我,is neither here nor there. 还记得,那天与凯蔚聊天,说到中学时的事,再与他分享我现在的不同: 有了兄弟,和一群志同道合的好友。他听完后,说了一句深深打击我的话:“即使是好兄弟,他们会不会在你每次遇见困难的时侯,陪在你身边?”

Stunned quite badly by his question. I dare not answer. My answer is a Yes. 'Cos i trust my brothers and friends. However, according to my personality, I would say No. I believe in 有福同享,我有难独担。朋友有难,兄弟一起担。Spreading sorrow is a sin, that's how I feel. But, when my friends and in trouble, I will definitely try my very best to be with them throughout, if they want it, that is. I like to spread joy around, but I know I do not have much joy to spread. So, I try my very best to keep the sorrow to myself.

The week is filled with quite a number of mental obstacles for me to jump over. I think I am exhausted. I need to rest, and try to get back the feel that I used to possessed when I write my essays. As for Kai Wei, try to weigh, and see if my answer is Yes or No. Because I don't know myself.

19:21