image
Friday, 6 February 2009,

Finally, the first week ended, quite up to my expectations. Currently starting to enjoy the new school life, although still missing the Secondary School days.

One of the CLEP teacher made this statement that let me thought of a lot: When it is time to let go, holding on will only mess up your current situation...

Next week is class orientation. I don't know lucky or unlucky, I am still the same class with qiqi. It's like, OMG... Since P3 all the way to JC2??? about 10 yrs leh... Can celebrate liao... Longest record of classmate-ship. LOL

Don't know whether should thank the girls, but made another new friend today. He is from CLEP. Since the first lesson, he gives off this aura that he is very pro in CL. It was astonishing the answers he gave for the gifts during the Welcome Celebrations. We have 2 yrs as classmates. Wanted to approach him after lessons when we settled down and make friends. I still quite jumpy about the new school. Need time to settle down before I move on to next stage.

The girls are pro. After GP, they went to look for band teacher and saw him in the canteen.I was having a bit of cramp at the thigh, couldn't walk that fast. Plus the idea of calling him halfway is really quite silly for me. I discouraged it, but they continued. In the end, we really made friends with him. A Singaporean, with an incredibly strong China accent. He is just, pro sia!!! Learnt it from 958FM... he knew lots of things.

Worse still, treated as gay...== From his intelligence, I anyhow guessed he is left-handed (research shows that left hander generally cleverer than right hander). Joscelyn told him and it stunned him and me... Mistaken for observing him... My hair still stands on end when I think of it...

Feel that something is lost through the process... Don't know how to describe... But, there is this feel that some things may not be going with what I planned... Still looking, thinking for answers to calm myself down. The week definitely has been bumpy, making the thought process blurred and bumpy together with it...

Going by the definitions from the book The Virture of Human Nature 《人性的弱点》, I will have fail in my Public Relation area. Remembering names of friends help us make friends feel important. But, my memory has been failing to the extent that I cannot remember their names. Even Riverside friends, some of their names are mixed up...

May next week, the class oreintation be successful, and I can slowly grab a firmer grip of situations and proceed... =)

21:19