Friday, 20 February 2009,
Well, the first proper week of JC life has just ended.I have a feel like things are rewinding back to the days before my O levels. Stressful, busy. However, defintely not lonely. I have a group of very nice friends, and I really like them a lot. Too pro, have the intention to make them my teachers. Hehe.
Well, other than that, I has been, for the fifth year running, as class chairperson. Or rather, I am the Acting- Class Chairperson for now. Actually, I am still having a rather tough time deciding if I want to take on the role.
I have had a nightmare when I was holding such positions.I ruin almost everything in my life then using them. Disastrous it may be, I held it for 4 yrs. In my final 2, I tried my best to save the current situation then and make improvements. Alas, everything smashes into pieces after I rose up again.
Almost alone, I came to a new school, badly wanting to start a new life. I am scared of key roles like this. I want to study hard, make life-long friends and dump the nightmare away. I am afraid, getting posts like this may end up like my secondary school...
I was first given post of Math Rep. Not used to it initially. I haven't prepare myself for anything yet, other than EXCO position in my CCA. Whatever it is, I think I should finish this job nicely before the actual election. Whether or not I want to take it up, I think will have an answer by then...
21:24