Saturday, 21 February 2009,
A beautiful saturday it is today. However, I spent most, or rather the whole day indoors.
Woke up at 7+am today. Went to school. The NUS having a Chinese General Knowledge Quiz finals today. NYJC went into the finals, so the teacher asked if I wanted to go. Reached school at 9am. The Drum was almost empty. I thought I made a mistake.
Only Jin and I went in the end. 'Cos, Jun Hao couldn't come, Qiqi is sick, Xing Yi got project. Was there all the way to 6+pm. Very cool. Watched the Sec sch category have their first before the JC had it in the afternoon. Got a bit tricky, or rather very tricky. Things seem to go out of General Knowledge. Even I have problems trying them.
Though tiring, I learnt quite a lot today. Hopefully, we get a chance to do smth like this. =)
20:48