image
Tuesday, 10 February 2009,

Was chatting with Xing Yi and Jun Hao just now. We finally found that we are actually normal like the rest... Lol. As in, we aren't the only one who study and research so deeply into CL literature and history... Vey cool, very encouraging for me. I was about to give up, 'cos for years, I have been seen as weird, to family, to friends...

The topic suddenly came to me. And Xing Yi started counselling me with Jun Hao present. In the end, both of them became counsellors, giving me "medicines"(songs). I am quite apologetic towards Jun Hao. It's must be really boring and strange to hear so much things about me. His help made me feel uneasy, or rather, shocked. I wasn't prepared for that. He is such a good friend, or rather, brother, as he puts it... It is like the first time since so many years a boy does such things. It was like ages ago since I have such a brother. Hopefully he forgives me. I may be a bt wishy-washy. 'Cos, events over the years has really been quite a big blow to my entire life.

He left shortly, leaving me with Xing Yi. Well, she can consider to be a counsellor if she doesn't want to become a teacher. She started, or rather we started on very dark fears of mine... How I change to a person like this, how I become rather anti-social, and various reasons... It seems that the blows I suffered throughout these years have been so big that I lost my balance and fell. Worse still, I lose faith, both to myself and others. Couldn't pick myself up on my own. I remained there, worn out and depressed.

雪中送炭者,几乎已没人了。但因为有了两个特别的朋友出现,在旁鼓励,支持,让我深深感动。你们的忙帮得太大了,不知该如何感谢你们。我想,唯一的方法就是尽早站起来,与你们快乐地走完人生旅程。千万的感激,千万的道歉。我一定会更坚强地站起来,不枉费你们的心思的!!!

22:57