Thursday, 5 February 2009,
JC started off in a flash... I haven't switch off my holiday mood properly. Luckily there is time to do so these few days...Quite nervous when I reahed there. All Riversidians are separated into the respective 39 OGs. Still hope that primary sch friends may be in the same group, but alas, just a wish that never become true...Sat at the wrong group for quite a while, till the tutor said I should be sitting at another end of the hall... I was so embarrassed... The tutors are quite nice. The principal, best ever seen. So cool sia... Just quite funny for me. They keep saying, if got problem look for them, they are willing to help. Other than the principal, my OG tutor, Mr Gurmit Singhand a few CL tutors, I don't know the others. I tried looking for the staff photographs, but they haven't put it up... ==Had started some lectures. Schedule now is, go sch, come home, on computer print notes, sleep... Subjects combi settled. Cos my L1, B4 ( math and sciences) above 12, I cannot take 4H2... Ended up taking H2 CLL, Chem, Math and H1 Bio... Now comes the headache on CCA. Had idea with the other Riverside UGs to start a Student Interest Group, UG council. We shall see what happen before carrying on...Next week is Class orientation. I made 1 friend till now??? OMG... Yup, I am slow, but got RS and primary sch friends. Still can't seems to step out of the shell I have been hiding myself... Going Sentosa on Tuesday, CCA bazaar on Wednesday and Disco Nite on Thursday...Time flies quite fast. Wearing the same uniform, but going against the way Riversidians walk... Had joke about going wrong way... We laughed. But, I feel like we are ageing, not growing!!! LOL... Sec 3 becoming CL, I going NS soon... It looks like someone accidentally stepped on the accelerator... Anyway, acceleration or deceleration, let's make full use of it and chiong ah!!!
20:41