image
Sunday, 15 February 2009,

Yesterday was Valentine's Day. To some, it may be a special day for celebration. Yet, to me, it is just another long saturday for me to kill. Actually wanted to write another essay on Valentine's, but after a while the idea was weak and I gave up.

Started printing my notes for various lectures and tutorials. Tried my tutorial questions, and I was stuck halfway. Realised that my Math is weaker than I thought!!! Disaster is approaching, the signs are ominous.

Gave up on the tutorial and continue reading my books. I have lots of them, yet I have no time to start reading them. Hahaha.

The JC life starts proper tomorrow. I still don't think I am 100% prepared. Well, whatever it is, I will try my very best to work hard, work hard and work hard. Can also start trying to see if 《人性的弱点》is right. 忙碌能让我们忘了烦恼。因为太忙了,连烦恼的时间也没有。Let's see if this statement is true. Hehe...

With many things starting to come full blast, it seems very weird that I finally am breaking off from news and updates from my junoirs and CCAs. They went Sec 3 Adventure Camp. No wonder I couldn't get any of them to lunch during Valentine's. Hope that I will still have time for their wondeful experiences.时间真是能冲淡一切。即使你牢牢地握紧,在时间的冲击下,你也会渐渐地放开想保留的一切... ...

Let us gear up for the upcoming week. All the way!!! Jia You!!!

20:58