image
Monday, 9 February 2009,

Well, got into the class for class orientation today. Fun. they have a dance too, using High School Musical's performance song. Tiring and confusing it may be, I still have fun. Reminded me very fondly of the RS dance that I used to learn...

Memory is so bad nowadays. There are 22 students including me. Take me and Qiqi out, still have 20. I know someone call 3 boys, 2-5girls. The rest, I can only remember their names, not the faces. I feel rather sorry and idiotic. Have to ask my classmates so many times about their names and still cannot remember. Same thing for the dance. After learning the second part, I forgot about the first part... Very scared. Feel so sorry for my classmates.

The boy that I was saying in the previous post actually got into the same class as me!!! Or rather, my classmates are mostly taking CLEP or H2 CLL...Pro and scary... All chinese, some China students. Their knowledge is far more broader than mine, and it is better of me to keep a low profile to avoid being trashed... Lol...

Still have the urge nowadays to fight for a leadership position. After 4 yrs of service, I am actually used to knowing things and serving others. Alas, my memory, and skills and my abilities are getting worse day by day. I wonder if I still stand the chance. in addition, student leadership in Riverside left me a very bad feel. I don't know if I want to continue......

地球在绕,
事物在绕,
搞得我眼花缭乱。
漏气的心,
疲倦的身体,
我还能撑得了多久?

As days pass, I am afraid that I will slowly forget the names of my other beloved friends... Hopefully, the day don't arrive, or it will be disastrous...

Lastly, a poem I have been searching for quite a while:

忆君无所赠,
赠次一片竹。
竹间生清风,
风来君相忆。

22:02