Was working yesterday. The manager took me to Bras Besar Popular to purchase books. As they were processing the vouchers, I was browsing around. This branch is huge, with many books!!! Was walking past the Chinese Section, browsing the history books and classics.
Saw a book that I had been looking for for a long time. The book on Zhuge Liang, strategist of Shu of the Three Kingdom. I wanted to purchase it when I saw it a few years ago at Toa Payoh book store. At that time, I still do not have the habit of bringing money out when shopping with parents. So I asked my mum for money.
Unfortunately, she spent almost all of it on the offerings (fruits etc.) and does not have enough. It was the last book...I didn't get the chance to buy it the following week we went there (Visit my grandma every week at Toa Payoh). For so many years, I have been searching for it wherever I go...
Finally, I saw it again yesterday. Again, last book... Wanted to buy but manager was leaving... I called her, hoping that she will give me the time to buy. To my surprise, not only she allow me to have the time to buy, she even wanted to give me $15 cash vouchers to buy. So kind of her. But, I took of $10. The book $11+, no point taking so much.
So what I have been believing in does exist. "What is your's will return to you in the end"... Hope that this still applies to other areas of life. =)