image
Wednesday, 21 January 2009,

There is work today. NPCC also pushed forward to today 'cos of the CNY celebrations this Friday. Couldn't apply leave, so decided to go CCA after work. Work ended at 5pm. Tired, but still today, I have this urge of returning regardless of time. So, went back.

They were having debrief. So I sat silently at one side, listening to the feedback and trying to picture what happened today. Surprised to know, the Sec 3 are knowing their committee members today. Stunned by it. The feeling was so complicated. Surprised, extreme happiness, a bit of disappointment yet so proud. Felt weak while I sat there listening to the officers explaining so many things to them.

Time flies. The baton has been passed to them. It is time they get ready for the baton pass and do their very best. Happy or sad, hope they will put emotions aside while executing duties. After all, they are from the same squad, growing up in NPCC as one family.

Had the opportunity to talk to a few today after the whole thing. I am sure they will do their best, and more. The rest, no chance. Hopefully they can read my mind and know what I am thinking. Afterall, we have been together for the third year running.

~~风来君相亿~~

21:45