image
Friday, 30 January 2009,

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!
Wishing all of you a wonderful year ahead.

I was away these few days. 'Cos it's New Year, was doing visitings. Took some photos though. Will put it up when I am free.

Messaged by MOE at 6.44am this morning. Was posted to NYJC (Sci). When I saw it at around 10am after I woke up, rather stunned. I thought the results will only be out at 8am. Astonished by the time.

Was back to Riverside Sec for NPCC today. Was browsing the notice boards while having a break. Time flies. I saw some of my classmates' pictures on the notice board. It seems we have become history ourselves. It seems like yesterday I was a cadet. Yet it is just 8 more parades before the junoirs are taking over as CLs. I graduated, heading for a new institution next monday...

No feelings now. Just looked at the class blog. Putting the school and class together, seems rather depressing. From how I came here, using a longer-than-usual time to adapt to the new life, getting to shoulder titles and responsibilites to losing almost everything in the end... The ending is more painful than the beginning...

Although a bit reluctant to let go, things still have to move on. Hopefully this time I take a quicker time to let go of the past and embrace my awaiting new beginning of JC life...

想吐诉所有烦心事,
却没有倾听的人。
想写出所有心头忧,
却不是个好地方写。
唯有红色小簿子,
才知我真心... ...

21:48