image
Friday, 16 January 2009,

I just send in my application. Till now the shock still lingers as I stare blankly at my verification slip. I'll have to stay with the institution I got into. I am really scared I made the wrong choice and live 2 yrs with regrets... A bit too late now. All the adults that are giving me advises are out to work... I haven't told my parents about my choice either....


1) Nanyang JC (sci)
2) Pioneer JC (sci)
3) St. Andrew JC (sci)
4) Seragoon JC (sci)
5) Innova JC (sci)
6) Yishun JC (sci)
7) Accountacy @ Ngee Ann
8)Law and Management @ Temasek
9) Psychology Studies @ Temasek
10) Financial Informatics @ Singapore
11) Accountancy @ Singapore
12) Banking and Financial services @ Singapore

And I took CLEP... I am worried about the subject combo and my GP if CLEP is really possible... God, help me....

09:39