In January, our family has a new member, Rum the Guinea Pig...
Went to HQ for Annual Parade. Although not physically involved, watching the junoirs I train perform is indeed a pride and honour...
In June, attended the very first BBQ organised by the Sec 2 ('08) squad. This was the last time I joined them as the IC.
In June, went to Kuching, Sarawak with some other RSNPCC cadets. My first time taking flight, to a interesting state.
In June, I was promoted to the rank of Station Inspector (SI). A rank that I thought I'll receive only in my dreams...
In roughly August, I receive the Friend of Singa award. A very surprised award I received so far.
After 4 years of chairpersonship, I was awarded the Best Class Chairperson award.
In September, ended 4 years of study at Riverside Secondary School to get ready for O lvl.
In November, went to work for the first time in my life...
In November, the first time a class gathering is successfully planned and executed, all thanks to the job of the class comm. ( Note that I am novice in such area, so very hard for me to get things right)
Went for the very first Christmas party in my 16 years. Organised by my aunt. Yet on that faithful day, I stepped on dog poo at their doorstep. (All the work of this Chihuahua)
Although I have gained so much, done so much, but the price to pay is very high. Some valuable treasures are lost because of these achievements. May these bad memories be washed away by time and things go smoothly in 2009.
WISHING ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Labels: Photographs