image
Wednesday, 10 December 2008,

Had quite a lot of fun these past days.

Saturday, 6/12/08
As I promised Nigel a lunch and to celebrate his birthday, put both together and celebrated 3 days later. Work and tight schedules had caused it... Sad... Went SAFRA play pool and bowling after that with Zheng Xiong and Syarif. I don't know how to play both games, but Nigel taught me, and I tried. Got hold of bowling faster than pool. Sad to say, got addicted too...

Monday, 8/12/08
Hari Raya = no work. =D Zheng Xiong invited us to KBox, but changed plan due to some reasons and then back to SAFRA for more pool and bowling with Nigel. Bowling wasn't fun. Maybe I was a bit tired that day. Played darts too. I am very lousy at it. =p

Tuesday, 9/12/08
Coach treat us dinner, as a form of reward for passing our BM. Eat like siao, then met Vivian there. So long never see her... Coach shared some NS stories with us, 'cos Tommy going in tmr. Gd luck to him... =)

Nothing much today. Tired le. Share next time... Byes...


20:43