After their swim
Went to East Coast yesterday with the Sec 2 for their BBQ. Met Zheng Xiong at 10am and waited for the others to come. Nigel came by taxi at around 10.30am, shortly followed by Jing Wen and Boon Jian and finally Xin Yi.
Rather bad weather yesterday. Raining heavily when we were getting there. Fortunately the rain stopped, we played a few round of cards and then they went to play in the water. Didn't join them because:
1) Since young, I hate in when sand goes into my shoes. Get very irritated by it.
2) I have blisters on my feet, making it wet makes my "high".
3) I didn't have extra clothes.
Had to help Xin Yi and Jing Wen buy jolly shandy, 'cos they thought need IC. However second time they got it themselves 'cos no IC needed... In the afternoon, Their CLs came. It started drizzling again so Zheng Xiong went to start the fire. Rain stopped after a while and around 5+pm, Rui Xia and Kia Chyi turned up.
They played again in the water and I got my feet dirty as I washed my hands at the beach... Irritated, I went to search for toilet to wash, but after second attempt, I give up...
The 3 Sec 2 boys wanted to stay there overnight. But then forgotten who suggested to play mahjong at Rui Xia' house, so went there. Reached Woodlands at 11+pm, they went buy supper and we headed to her house.
I only watched the first round, then went home. As far as I knew, they were having their sleep there when I called in the morning to ask them out for breakfast. Hope they take care...
Finally, here are some pictures...