Thursday, 27 November 2008,
Must apologise for the past 2 posts first. All in chinese, like wall of words... But, that's what I think soothe me the quickest - essays. I put all my feelings in and start pouring out. I'll feel better after that...
Sigh... The Sec 2 going for their CL camp tmr. So sad. I want to go also, but alas, I am restricted by some other affairs... ...
Still remember how fun it was when I had it. Not totally a training camp, rather realxing. Still remember we kena fire drill while changing. The boys were in a dilemma. Halfway changing into full uniform, in the top, changing into the trousers. While we panicked in the toilet, the officers were getting angry for the lateness. In the end, I remembered we were scolded.
NCO camp, the last of the unit before it was changed to CL camp. Weirdly, I became the Best Male Camper. Till now, I still don't know why and how I got it. Wendy was the Best Female Camper. Together, we became the Emcees of some ceremonies held in the unit... ... Such things were never treasured during school time, only now. Haiz... =)
Really want to see the squad I grew up with (In terms of maturity and 1 year old) become successful CLs, bringing the unit to a new era. I guess, I might not this time... So wishing them all the best for the camp. Hope you guys learn something from it...
18:58