20/10/2008
Had first paper, Chem P2. Managable for me. I can do all the questions other than 1 which ask how oxides of nitrogen are formed and why lean burnt engines produces less. Forgot about why, and answers wasn't according to table given, 'cos I didn't use temperature although I know need to use it. Did it so slowly such that I had to rush for Either/OR question. Just scared that I 答非所问. Other than that I think still ok.
21/10/2008
Had EL paper, all the way till 6.40pm. Paper 1 quite easy. Wrote the 1 word question on Greed. Many others wrote, just afraid that my language and vocab not good, then the Cambridge markers don't like my storyline. Section 2 ok, just that my tone doesn't sound persuasive. Drained me out that day, went home, ate then sleep, didn't study much for A Math.
22/10/2008
The paper I am most afraid of. Question 1 knocked me out and I was demoralised. Told myself to relax while I do, then skip all those questions I don't know. Had half an hour more after I did all those I know. Head back to redo all those I not confident. In the end, Question 1 was quickly answered and proved. It's just that I 钻牛角尖. Matrix problem know how to prove but forgot how to solve simultaneous equations using martix method. Too nervous till a bit of mental block. The 3 marks integrationn, I cannot do 'cos I extremely weak in it. Somemore need to change something, so, blank. Last question on proving equation, I was already so nervous that I cannot focus properly. That was 4 marks. T.T The other on the y= trigo functions, last 3 minutes remembered how to do. Chiong, but nervous=careless. haven't finish then have to stop. To make things worse, I changed the correct answers to the wrong one for one step... Argh.
Today no paper, so I will be doing history and a bit of Math. Going for tuition late at night later, then tmr need wake up early for E Math.