image
Friday, 3 October 2008,


As I was coming back homw from school today, the piano at the music corner draws my attention. Kai Xian was there with Terry playing《朋友》. I like to hear people play musical instruments... Makes me feel very relaxed and free of woes.

Envious of them sometimes. They have a channel to release their emotions through playing the music. I have nothing. Well, essays work sometimes, but the feel is gone easily. Only music, I feel can express all emotions one has at that very moment.

Wanted to learn music since young. Parents never wanted. They say I have no talent and should go for swimming. Appealed again some time back. They say I too old to learn, and joked that my bones on the fingers are stiff le. Wanted to learn古琴after Os. Hopefully can really get a chance to learn it. The song I changed is rather noisy, although I find some meaning in it. Will change it. Enjoy...

21:29