image
Friday, 12 September 2008,

Was staying back after focussed study today. Was told to have a class comm. meeting but was cancelled last minute. So like always, stay back for a while to watch NP training.

Fridays with parades are quite fun for me. Usually I'll go to the changing room to help my junoirs with their uniform before going out. Don't wanna see them being punished.=P So CLs have fewer reasons to scold and punish.

Today, it was the Sec 2 that changed first. I happened to go wash my face and they were in. So helped around with the minor mistakes. Badges can say still rather atrocious, badly pinned up and seriously need polishing. I am noob at badge pinning and had not been doing it when I was a cadet, so naturally I won't help. Requested the Sec 2 to help each other while I do the buttons, causing them to end up a minute late. Very sry.

Can see that they quite responsible now. Nigel was saying that he will help do punishments for a few boys 'cos their badge alligned wrongly as he told wrong things. Happy, but still asked him to help the boys change back. I want nobody to get punished!!!

The Sec 1 came in next. Very funny to see them in their uniform. Name tag pinned wrong side, the ring behind button bend till I don't know how to help and 1 more fellow. Helped him tie boot lace a few months ago. Till now, he hasn't untie it and was blaming me for tying too tight. OMG!!! His legs must hurt wearing and taking out the boots.

Very happy today. See their smiling faces again and their acts of innocence, childishness. In time like now, they are really great boost for me. Hopefully i can continue to see them smile more often... But if any of you got pic of the Sec 2, Sec 1, please send to me. Thank you... I have no pics to post.

I have made up my mind to become a CI. Hopefully I will see them soon, very soon. So happy now because of these events. Gd nite...

20:46