image
Tuesday, 9 September 2008,


Today had another motivation talk by Mr Raja today. Motivation. He was asking what is it. Are we motivated? Answers naturally come to my mind as each of the definitions come out.


Motivation: An inner force from deep inside you heart driving you, pushing you forward. When you are down, it acts as a form of consolation, giving you strength to move forward and stay strong...


Are you motivated?: Yes was the first answer that come to my mind. I am motivated by that special group of people that always greet me with a smile almost everyday. They share my joys, I share their woes. When in need, I ask them to come for me. This is the inner strength that has been pushing me since Sec 3. I feel very contented just by looking at them smile with each other. Watching them grow makes me feel a very huge force driving me forward. Yes. I am motivated.


Nowaday on Fridays, the familar commands always stir up my emotions even though I am supposed to be "focus studying". I have the urge to go out to take a look. When lessons end, I'll just stand there and watch, just like some senoirs do in the past.


I have 6 more days to see them before they go for their streaming. By the time they finish, I think I myself will step into Riverside's history too. In this last 6 schooling days that we still can meet, hopefully I can take a real, good look at everyone before I leave and forget...


Thank you, my Sec2, my motivation...=D

17:43